Should you require after hours urgent maintenance, please contact your property manager/and or follow advised urgent repair procedure as indicated by your property manager at the commencement of your tenancy.
Please note that in the case of an emergency, the Residential Tenancy Act of 1997 allows you to organise urgent repairs on weekends if you cannot contact your Portfolio Manager.
Please see list below of what constitutes an urgent repair under the Residential Tenancies Act
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented property unsafe or unsecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted.
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises.
- Ambulance: 000
- Fire: 000
- Police: 000
- Beechworth Police Station: (03) 5728 1032
- Gas leak: 1800 427 532
- Wildlife Emergency: 13 000 94535
- Storm damage: 132 500
- Life line: 13 11 14
- Beechworth Health Services: 5728 0200
- Beechworth Surgery: 5728 1566
- Pharmacist: 5728 1094
- Alcoholic Anonymous: 1300 222 222