• Situated on a 1788m2 allotment in the heart of the Beechworth township, in a quiet tree-lined street overlooking the Beechworth Historic Park.
• The home has been designed for versatile living with a separate self-contained Villa, ideal for extended visitors, Bed & Breakfast opportunities or a dependent living unit.
• The main home has an ‘atrium-type’ entry that is light-filled and an ideal outdoor living area
• The master bedroom is an oversized King suite adjoining the open planned ensuite with a freestanding deep bath and adjoining walk-in robe.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in robes & ceiling fans. The 3rd bedroom is currently being used as an office which has been fitted out with extra cupboards & drawers.
• Split system heating/cooling unit, wood heater and electric floor heating bathroom & kitchen keep a constant temperature throughout the seasons.
• The home has an open plan kitchen, living, dining with high ceilings and French doors (with over lights) to surrounding decked verandahs
• The alfresco dining area overlooks the neighbouring treetops and extensive views of the Gorge. It's protected from the sun with wind-down patio blinds and a shutter to the west.
• 3kw Solar power (9 panels) and double-glazed windows throughout
• 2 large sheds and a potting room, one shed would be ideal as a studio.
• Triple garage with direct entry to the home and carport
• An automotive watering system throughout the garden which is supported by a large rainwater tank
• A fully furnished self-contained luxury Villa
• These homes are nestled amongst the most amazingly manicured gardens with meandering paths and many ideally located seating and/or dining areas.
FULLY FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM VILLA WITH FRENCH PROVINCIAL DECOR
• A self-contained luxurious Villa that has been operating for a number of years as short term accommodation; it comes with many overwhelmingly, positive reviews.
o “A little haven in Beechworth… we enjoyed all the special French decor. A very romantic place…We would love to return.”
o “Thoughtful little touches were provided… beautiful linen... fireplace was laid ready to light a fire. There were candles and matches in the bathroom, as well as lovely soap and body lotion.”
o “Beautiful cottage and location, stunning garden…”
o “…extremely quiet. A beautiful garden surrounds…Short drive to town. Comfortable bed, beautiful linen sheets. Highly recommended.”
o “The villa is spacious… and is very peaceful. It was extremely hot when we visited but the air conditioning was very effective, and the villa was nice and cool.”
o “The villa was perfect and lacked nothing. The bed was very comfortable and ensuite bathroom large and functional. Walking distance to town. Quiet and peaceful.”
• Consists of a Spa bath, split system heating/cooling, slow combustion heater, kitchenette and open planned dining living room
• Off-street parking
The homes are ideally located in the ever-popular township of Beechworth, close to all town amenities and tourist attractions. The décor of the homes has been given a great deal of thought with good use of wallpaper, tiles and decorative finishes. The gardens are spectacular with serene views. A very impressive property!
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank